Please review the following information related to your travel arrangements:
1. REVIEW OF TRAVEL DOCUMENTS: Please review your documents immediately upon receipt, and contact TravelStore if there are any questions. It is your obligation to review trip documents for accuracy.
2. PROOF OF IDENTITY -- The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requires all travelers to carry a government-issued identification card to board a flight. The name, date of birth and gender that appears on your identification must exactly match the same such data listed on your airline ticket and in the booking record. Failure to strictly comply with these requirements may result in denied boarding or an undue delay at an airport security checkpoint causing one to miss their flight.
For travel anywhere outside of the U.S. a passport is required, valid for at least six months following your return home. Passport and visa information may be obtained by contacting the Travel Advisory Section of the U.S. State Department at 202.647.5225 or by visiting the State Department's web site. Depending upon destination and traveler's nationality, one or more visas may be required. For assistance with visa services please contact A. Briggs. Non-U.S. passport holders should be sure to contact the embassies of their destination and transit countries to obtain entrance requirements.
3. FLIGHT CHECK-IN: Due to enhanced security it is recommended you check in a minimum of 1 to 1-1/2 hours prior to your scheduled departure time for domestic flights, and 2 to 3 hours prior to your scheduled departure time for international flights.
4. RECONFIRMATION OF FLIGHTS: Schedule changes do occur. Please reconfirm flight times at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled departure time for domestic flights and up to 72 hours prior for international flights. Failure to use a reservation may result in automatic cancelation of all continuing and return flights as well as forfeiture of fare.
5. EXCURSION, PROMOTIONAL AND GROUP FARES: Many fare types involve restrictions. Changing any aspect of one's travel arrangements may result in the payment of additional money. Obtain agency or airline assistance before making changes. In addition, some group tours are based on a minimum number of passengers traveling; if the number of passengers falls below the minimum required, a surcharge may be imposed or the tour may be canceled.
6. CHANGE OF PLANS: If your plans change, contact TravelStore or the carrier/supplier directly for assistance. Depending on the fare type, you may be able to apply the value of any unused tickets towards a new ticket. Additional fees may apply for any changes. If an airline issues a refund directly, please be sure to ask for a receipt.
7. ACCOMMODATIONS are usually confirmed on a guaranteed payment basis. Inquire about the property's cancelation/change policy before you commit. Policies vary. No shows may result in being charged one night's lodging.
8. TICKETS: Most all air tickets are electronic (e-tickets) and will require you provide proper photo ID and flight information upon check-in. It is the passenger's responsibility to notify TravelStore if an e-ticket is not used. Paper tickets that are lost, stolen, or destroyed must be paid for until a refund is obtained from the carrier and are subject to airline and/or agency fees. If you have an unused paper ticket, please contact TravelStore to verify refund eligibility or additional instruction.
9. PRICES are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, tariff changes or increase in operational costs and prior to payment in full. Prices will not increase after full payment when there is an air component included as part of a package, except for charges resulting from a government imposed fee and tax. Otherwise, travel suppliers may add charges, such as a fuel surcharge, taxes, fluctuations in foreign exchange markets, or other assessments. We are required by law to secure your consent and your authorization of TravelStore to charge your credit card for such additional amounts due to an increase in cost for one or more of the travel components of the travel services purchased that is mandated by airlines, cruise lines or land operators or travel service providers.
Travelers should be aware certain air carriers, and in some cases other suppliers, may operate under Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. TravelStore recommends the use of a credit card as method of payment as this may offer the opportunity to dispute a charge should a vendor cease operating.
10. CANCELATION FEES are imposed on most trips by the service provider or vendor involved (airline, hotel, cruise line, transfer company, sightseeing operator, etc.). In some cases, there is NO REFUND once booking is made and paid for. All cancelation requests must be sent to TravelStore in writing. Your right to a refund if you change/cancel your plans is limited. If TravelStore is obligated to completely cancel your travel arrangements, the liability of TravelStore will be limited to a refund of all monies paid by you and then held by TravelStore. Each vendor or supplier of services may have their own specific terms and conditions that apply to your booking. Cancelation penalties are advised at time of booking and provided to you with your confirmation. If you have any questions, or any penalties are unclear, please contact your TravelStore agent.
11. PROCESSING FEES: TravelStore imposes processing fees for many transactions. A transaction is defined as: a reservation, ticketing, ticket exchange, refund, void, or any other service provided by TravelStore and/or its affiliates.
12. NOTICE OF RESPONSIBILITY - TravelStore acts solely as an agent for the actual suppliers of travel services being requested or arranged, and is not the source or supplier of such services. As such, TravelStore is not responsible for any damages, loss, delay, injury or accident due to any act or default on the part of any company or person engaged in providing transportation, lodging, sightseeing or other services. TravelStore will advise customers the names of suppliers who are responsible for providing travel services being purchased, and their names will appear in the information supplied. TravelStore will neither be responsible for monies not in its possession, nor responsible for any fluctuations in fares or rates or price differentials from the tariff offered to and accepted by the customer. TravelStore is not responsible for cancelation of any service(s) and/or refunds from any suppliers or carrier that ceases operation.
The payment of any partial or full payment for a reservation shall constitute consent to the use of those suppliers and agreement neither to hold TravelStore liable for any injury, damage or loss on account of any conditions, actions or omissions that are beyond its reasonable control, nor hold TravelStore responsible should any of these suppliers: 1) fail to provide the travel services purchased; 2) fail to comply with any applicable law; or 3) engage in any negligent act or omission that causes any sort of personal injury, damage, delay or inconvenience.
13. TRAVEL INSURANCE: The purchase of travel insurance is strongly recommended to cover certain risks such as supplier bankruptcy/default, trip interruption, delays, lost luggage, the inability to travel due to a medical or personal emergency, job loss or change of plans. Travel insurance may be purchased prior to any applicable cancelation penalties or at the time of initial booking in accordance with the applicable procedures, and is non-refundable.
14. INTERNATIONAL HEALTH: To obtain medical information, you may contact the Centers for Disease Control at 404.332.4559 or visit the CDC's Web site.
15. PRIOR CONVICTIONS: U.S. citizens should be aware certain countries permit immigration authorities to deny entry to foreigners if they have been charged or convicted of a serious crime (e.g. Mexico) or, in some cases, even a DUI or misdemeanor (e.g. Canada). Please check with the consulate for your destination if applicable.
16. DUPLICATE BOOKING: TravelStore discourages duplicate booking requests which may cancel out your reservations. In such cases, TravelStore will not be responsible for any loss of confirmed space.
16. PAYMENT OF INVOICES is due upon receipt. All unpaid invoices past due are subject to a late payment fee at the rate of 11/2% per month, in addition to any other collection fees. If suit is instituted to collect, purchaser agrees to pay all attorney’s fees and costs.
TravelStore is a participant in the California Travel Consumer Restitution Corporation (TCRC):