Your privacy is important to us, and we make our policy readily accessible from every page on our website (except where linked to other sites).
- We use the personal information you voluntarily provide about yourself only to provide services you have requested. (The same is the case if you provide us information on someone else, as when purchasing a gift.)
- We do not share or otherwise make available any information on our customers, except where we need to communicate such information on your behalf to secure reservations you have requested, such as to airlines, hotels, car rental agencies, cruise suppliers, etc.
- The information we pass on for travel purposes is retained by airline, cruise and tour companies as passenger and customer records. Most, if not all, of these suppliers post their own privacy policies related to customer data. TravelStore has no control over the data it provides to its suppliers.
- We use e-mail addresses to answer e-mail we receive, and as an efficient and environmentally-friendly means of communicating written information with you relative to your business with us. Such addresses are not shared with outside parties.
- Customers become part of our preferred mailing list. If you wish to be on our preferred mailing list to receive our printed catalog or exclusive printed offers, we do maintain a complete travel profile on your travel interests and preferences so we can better target appropriate travel opportunities that may be of interest to you.
- The use of your personally identifiable information may be stored in our database or records for future reference. This information is accessible at your request by your personal travel planner or by senior management. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before sharing any information or making any corrections.
- We never use personally identifiable information provided to us without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such uses.
Links to Third Party Sites
Some of the links on our website allow you to leave the TravelStore website to access information on other websites. Linked sites are not under the control of TravelStore and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site. The links are provided as a convenience for your personal web use only.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If you have any further questions about our privacy policies, please contact us.