Two twin beds (convert to king) and single sofa bed. A trundle bed will be provided if a fourth guest is booked to this stateroom. Sofa. Desk and seat. Full bathroom with shower. Three closets. Private large balcony with patio chairs and table.
Fully Accessible Cabin: This stateroom is designed for use by guests with highly limited or no mobility, who require the regular use of a wheelchair, scooter, or other similar assistive devices. Accessible features include entry doorways into the room and bathroom measuring approximately 32", full turnaround space of approximately 60" x 60" in the room and bathroom, accessible routes throughout the room, 4" lip onto balcony, plus an accessible bathroom with roll-in shower equipped with grab bars and fold-down shower seat.
- Modified for guests with wheelchairs
- Priority check-in and boarding
- Priority dinner reservations for select specialty restaurants
- Priority main dining room time assignment (Early, Late, or Your Time Dining)
- Priority debarkation at all ports
- Two large bottles of water
- Pillow-top mattresses
- Dedicated room steward
- Soft, cozy linens (Carnival Comfort Collection