Optional Private Excursions available for purchase
Avoid the crowds and hustle and bustle associated with a group activity. For a memorable trip ashore, we invite you to consider a private shore excursion. Enjoy the undivided attention of your own driver/guide and the flexibility of experiencing the aspects of the local culture that most interest you. Below are just some samples of the private shore excursions we can arrange for you. Give us a call or email us. Let us personalize your experience!
- During your half-day adventure, you’ll take an approximately 30 minute moderately active trek through the dry, tropical grasslands to a viewing point for a look at these massive creatures, later, you’ll cool off in the sparkling waters of nearby Pink Beach.
- After boarding the tender, you’ll cruise across the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean to Komodo Island.
- Once you step off at the park’s entrance, you’ll be met by a friendly English-speaking guide and a park ranger who will share their intimate knowledge of the park as you head out on an approximately 30 minute moderately active walk.
- After arriving at the viewing point have your camera ready, a Komodo dragon or two may make an appearance.
- To experience this undersea phenomenon for yourself you’ll return to the jetty for the transfer by boat to Pink Beach where you can swim and dive in the inviting waters (snorkelling gear will be provided).
- Then, take in the splendid views as your boat glides through the ocean on your return trip to your ship with wonderful memories to share both with passengers and family back home.
Tour can operate: Morning
Wheelchair Accessible: No
Physical Activity Level: Moderate
- Pick up/ Drop off at Loh Liang Jetty
- National Park Entrance Fees, English speaking guide assistance
- Soft drinks / mineral water / refreshments
- Snorkeling equipment
- Personal expenses, telephone, laundry service, tips and gratuities, personal travel insurance
- All services which are not mentioned on the program above.