TravelStore's professional travel consultants are committed to providing you personalized attention and the best service possible. This includes the value of our knowledge and expertise garnered from the first-hand travel of our colleagues and clients, and the added leverage we enjoy with our preferred global suppliers. Read more about the TravelStore Advantage.
Our focus is to provide you objective and unbiased recommendations that may best meet your needs, unlike online sites that do not offer personalized service and may promote subjective and paid-for viewpoints. TravelStore's travel agents generally assess the following fees to help defray non-recoverable costs related to arranging your travel. “Per booking” or “per invoice” is a single fee covering all persons sharing the same itinerary and booked on one invoice. A “per ticket” or “per person” fee applies to each person.
Airline Tickets (Leisure Travel):
• $35 (minimum) per invoice for all airline tickets, ticket exchanges or ticket refunds.
• $100 (minimum) handling fee for frequent flyer upgrade certificates, awards or mileage tickets.
• A "Plan-To-Go Deposit" is required for customized travel arrangements, and is non-refundable:
-- for trips of up to 8 nights in length. $100 per person ($200 per couple)
-- for trips 9 – 14 nights in length: $175 per person ($350 per couple)
-- for trips 15 nights or more: $250 per person ($500 per couple)
(In some cases the Plan-To-Go Deposit is applied as a credit toward the cost of booked arrangements.)
• $150 (minimum per booking) for canceled cruises and/or tour packages after deposit is paid.
• $100 (minimum per person) non-refundable deposit for holiday travel requests made fewer than four weeks of departure for reasearch and special handling.
• $100 (minimum per person) non-refundable deposit for last-minute requests within two weeks of departure for reasearch and special handling, in addition to the standard Plan-to-Go Deposit fee.
• $50 for each change on a vacation package booking after a deposit is paid (per booking).
• $20 for printed copy of some electronic documents (if you prefer not to download yourself).
• $15 (minimum) for express (overnight) delivery of tickets or documents.
• $35 for returned checks.
If you have questions about any of our planning fees, please contact a travel expert for clarification.