TravelStore's professional travel consultants are committed to providing you personalized attention and the best service possible, the value of our knowledge and expertise garnered from the first-hand travel of our colleagues and clients, and the added leverage we enjoy with our preferred global suppliers.
Our focus is to provide you objective and unbiased assessments and recommendations that meet your interests and needs, unlike high-volume online site that do not offer personalized service or promote subjective and. in some cases, paid-for viewpoints.
TravelStore may assess the following planning-related fees to help defray non-recoverable costs related to arranging your travel. “Per booking” or “per invoice” is a single fee covering all persons sharing the same itinerary and booked on one invoice. A “per ticket” or “per person” fee applies to each person.
• $15 per ticket for airline reservations booked in conjunction with a cruise, tour or package, or booked directly via our self-booking online service.
• $25 per booking or transaction for SouthWest and JetBlue tickets.
• $25 per ticket for ticket refunds.
• $35 (minimum) per invoice for all other airline tickets or ticket exchanges.
• $100 (minimum) handling fee for frequent flyer upgrade certificates or mileage tickets.
• $25 for each change on a vacation package booking after deposit has been paid.
• $50 for canceled cruises and/or tour packages after deposit is paid (per transaction, not per person).
• $50 non-refundable deposit for holiday travel requests made within four weeks of departure.
• $50 non-refundable deposit for last-minute requests within two weeks of departure.
• $100 (minimum) non-refundable per-person "plan-to-go" fee for planning individually-tailored customized travel arrangements. The plan-to-go fee is usually applied as a credit toward booked arrangements.
• $20 for printed copy of some electronic cruise documents (if you prefer not to download yourself).
• $15 for express (overnight) delivery of tickets or documents.
• $25 for returned checks.
If you have questions about any of our planning fees, please contact a travel expert for clarification.