TravelStore may assess the following planning-related fees to help defray non-recoverable costs related to arranging your travel. “Per booking” or “per invoice” is a single fee covering all persons sharing the same itinerary and booked on one invoice. A “per ticket” or “per person” fee applies to each person.
• $15 per ticket for airline reservations booked in conjunction with a cruise, tour or package, or booked directly via our self-booking online service.
• $25 per booking or transaction for SouthWest and JetBlue tickets.
• $25 per ticket for ticket refunds.
• $35 (minimum) per invoice for all other airline tickets or ticket exchanges.
• $100 (minimum) handling fee for frequent flyer upgrade certificates or mileage tickets.
• $25 for each change on a vacation package booking after deposit has been paid.
• $50 for canceled cruises and/or tour packages after deposit is paid (per transaction, not per person).
• $50 non-refundable deposit for holiday travel requests made within four weeks of departure.
• $50 non-refundable deposit for last-minute requests within two weeks of departure.
• $100 (minimum) non-refundable per-person "plan-to-go" fee for planning individually-tailored customized travel arrangements. The plan-to-go fee is usually applied as a credit toward booked arrangements.
• $20 for printed copy of some electronic cruise documents (if you prefer not to download yourself).
• $15 for express (overnight) delivery of tickets or documents.
• $25 for returned checks.
If you have questions about any of our planning fees, please contact a travel expert for clarification.