Your privacy is important.
The Information We Collect
We collect information about you in three ways: from your direct input, from third-party sources, and through automated technologies.
- We use the personal information you voluntarily provide about yourself only to provide services you have requested. (The same is the case if you provide us information on someone else, as for a traveling companion or when purchasing a gift, and in which case it is your responsibility to ensure they understand how the information will be used and that they have given permission for you to disclose the information to us and allow us, and our service providers, to use it.)
- We do not share or otherwise make available any information on our customers, except where we need to communicate such information on your behalf to secure reservations you have requested, such as to airlines, hotels, car rental agencies, cruise suppliers, etc.
- If you choose to provide personal data to us, which has been requested and discussed with you, for any reason, this will mean you have given your explicit consent for us, and our service providers which are providing a quote or fulfilling your travel arrangements, to use that information as we/they may need to do so for the purpose of providing said services to you.
- We use e-mail addresses to answer e-mail we receive, and as an efficient and environmentally-friendly means of communicating written information with you relative to your business with us. Such addresses are not shared with outside parties. Neither are they rented or sold.
- Customers become part of our preferred mailing list. If you wish to be on our preferred client list to receive our printed catalog or exclusive offers by email, we do maintain a complete travel profile on your travel interests and preferences so we can better target appropriate travel opportunities that may be of interest to you.
- The use of your personally identifiable information may be stored in our database or records for future reference. This information is accessible by your personal travel planner or by senior management, but not by the public or other third party companies.
- We never use personally identifiable information provided to us without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such uses. Otherwise, the information we have about you may be used by us in identifying your travel interests so we can make appropriate recommendations and offers to you about products and services we think would be tailored to your interests.
Links to Third Party Sites
Precise Location in Background
We may collect location data via our our mobile app or third-party apps to display the real-time risk alerts and personalized assistance notification features, even when said app is closed and not in use. This option can be changed later by accessing and updating your device settings.
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 or target the Service to children under 13.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If you have any further questions about our privacy policies, please contact us.