Protect yourself from unforseen travel mishaps.
Enlightened travelers recognize the need to cover the investment they make in their travel plans by purchasing travel insurance coverage. Headline-grabbing events are less likely to ruin vacation plans than more common problems such as an illness in the family or a host of other unexpected occurrences, like a missed flight connection, lost wallet or passport, or sprained ankle.
The right travel insurance plan can cover penalties should you have to change or cancel your travel plans for any reason, and be your 24/7 lifeline while traveling. More so than ever, travel insurance is a "must have" item for most vacation travelers. Each year we have clients that need to process claims. Without travel insurance coverage, they would have spent tens of thousands of dollars on medical and evacuation costs.
There are a number of travel insurance options that are optionally available, and we offer Travel Guard, the industry's leading provider. Travel Guard insurance provides essential coverage, excellent medical evacuation support and 24/7 assistance. Primary medical coverage (when purchased within 15 days of booking your trip) and Cancel for Work Reasons coverage are included in our plans. As your best safety net, Cancel For Any Reason coverage is optionally available. Plus, your plan provides complimentary Concierge Services to assist with non-emergency items like restaurant referrals and reservations, show tickets, and more.
For more information, click on the links for Premier Gold, the most popular plan, or compare pricing for various travel insurance plans from Travel Guard. If you have questions, please call the Travel Guard insurance desk directly at (877) 525-2387.
Important TRAVEL INSURANCE coverage can include:
- Trip Cancelation or Interruption: Reimbursement of non-refundable trip payments if a trip is canceled, or reasonable travel expenses if a trip is interrupted for a covered reason.
- Emergency Medical & Dental Benefits: Coverage for physician and hospital costs, and/or dental services incurred if you are unexpectedly injured or suffer an illness while on your trip. This includes emergency medical assistance, locating English-speaking medical specialists or facilities, e-mail/phone message relay to family and business associates, cash advance, Bag Trak lost luggage tracking service, advancement of funds to cover on-site medical expenses.
- Trip Delay: Reimbursement for reasonable additional accommodations and travel expenses when your trip is delayed due to an airline cancelation or delay caused by bad weather.
- Missed Connection: Reimbursement if inclement weather or common carrier causes cancelation or delay of regularly scheduled flights.
- Emergency Evacuation & Repatriation of Remains: Payment for transportation to the nearest appropriate medical facility, return home of dependent children and return of remains.
- Baggage & Delay: Coverage for loss, damage or theft of baggage and personal effects, and for the purchase of necessary items if checked bags are delayed or misdirected for 24 hours or longer.
- Optional Coverages: Medical Coverage Upgrade that doubles the coverage limits for covered medical expenses and emergency evacuation; Car Rental Collision Coverage if renting a vehicle as a part of your trip; Cancel for Any Reason Coverage that provides the most protection should unforseen situations require you to change your plans.