8-night The Essential Seychelles Cruise
Featuring innovative and environmentally-friendly equipment, elegantly designed staterooms, spacious suites with large windows, and lounge areas that open onto the outside, this new limited-capacity yacht boasting just 92 staterooms and suites will offer you a truly unique cruising experience.
As the first ship in a new series that remains true to the Ponant spirit,
Itinerary subject to change without notice. Please confirm itinerary at time of booking. Rates are capacity controlled, subject to availability and change without notice.
Stateroom Description & Pricing Info
|Cabin Type||Our Per Person Price|
|Deluxe Stateroom with Balcony-DEL||$4,700|
|Prestige Stateroom with Balcony-PR4||$5,230|
|Prestige Stateroom with Balcony-PR5||$5,480|
|Prestige Stateroom with Balcony-PR6||$5,750|
|Grand Deluxe Suite-GD6||$12,960|
|Grand Deluxe Suite-GD5||$12,960|
Rates are cruise only, per person, based on double occupancy. Government fees/taxes additional for all guests. Fuel surcharges may apply. Please ask your travel counselor for details. Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Restrictions may apply.
- Landing in Zodiac®inflatables with a team of experienced naturalist guides.
- UNESCO site: the Vallée de Mai nature reserve in Praslin.
- Discover 8 islands in the Seychelles on a single cruise.
- The Aride nature reserve, a treasure of the Seychelles with some 73 hectares of colourful vegetation and more than one million birds.
- The bare red earth of Curieuse, a granite island in the Seychelles.
- Anse Source d’Argent, the most famous beach of La Digue, surrounded by large blocks of granite and edged with coconut palms.
- Possibility of observing tortoises on Saint Joseph and Curieuse.
- Encounters with the locals.
- Possibility of diving (PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent) with an experienced instructor on board and of snorkelling with your expedition team.
Fares listed are per person, based on double occupancy, unless otherwise noted.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.