7-night The Essential Azores Cruise
Featuring innovative and environmentally-friendly equipment, elegantly designed staterooms, spacious suites with large windows, and lounge areas that open onto the outside, this new limited-capacity yacht boasting just 92 staterooms and suites will offer you a truly unique cruising experience.
As the first ship in a new series that remains true to the Ponant spirit,
|Ponta Delgada (Azores)||04/12/2020  12:00 AM||04/12/2020  12:00 AM|
|Praia di Vitoria, Azores||04/13/2020  12:00 AM||04/13/2020  12:00 AM|
|Praia da Graciosa||04/14/2020  12:00 AM||04/14/2020  12:00 AM|
|Velas||04/15/2020  12:00 AM||04/15/2020  12:00 AM|
|Lajes do Pico||04/16/2020  12:00 AM||04/16/2020  12:00 AM|
|La Horta, Azores||04/17/2020  12:00 AM||04/17/2020  12:00 AM|
|Ponta Delgada (Azores)||04/18/2020  12:00 AM||04/18/2020  12:00 AM|
|Ponta Delgada (Azores)||04/19/2020  12:00 AM||04/19/2020  12:00 AM|
Itinerary subject to change without notice. Please confirm itinerary at time of booking. Rates are capacity controlled, subject to availability and change without notice.
Stateroom Description & Pricing Info
|Cabin Type||Our Per Person Price|
|Deluxe Stateroom with Balcony-DEL||$4,780|
|Prestige Stateroom with Balcony-PR4||$5,330|
|Prestige Stateroom with Balcony-PR5||$5,590|
|Prestige Stateroom with Balcony-PR6||$5,860|
|Grand Deluxe Suite-GD6||$13,290|
|Grand Deluxe Suite-GD5||$13,290|
Rates are cruise only, per person, based on double occupancy. Government fees/taxes additional for all guests. Fuel surcharges may apply. Please ask your travel counselor for details. Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Restrictions may apply.
- UNESCO sites: the city of Angra do Heroismo from Terceira; the vineyard landscapes on Pico Island.
- Discover 6 Azores islands during your cruise: São Miguel, Terceira, Graciosa, São Jorge, Pico and Faial.
- The promise of a trip off the beaten track, combining nature and culture.
- Beautiful and diverse landscapes: volcanoes, calderas, mountain peaks, green hills, cliffs, lakes, shrubs, flowers…
- Visit Ponta Delgada, capital of the Azores: old town, churches, and the famous Portas da Cidade (city gates).
- From Lajes do Pico, possibility of seeing whales (if conditions allow).
Fares listed are per person, based on double occupancy, unless otherwise noted.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.