9-night The Best of New Zealand Cruise
Featuring innovative and environmentally-friendly equipment, elegantly designed staterooms, spacious suites with large windows, and lounge areas that open onto the outside, this new limited-capacity yacht boasting just 92 staterooms and suites will offer you a truly unique cruising experience.
As the first ship in a new series that remains true to the Ponant spirit,
Itinerary subject to change without notice. Please confirm itinerary at time of booking. Rates are capacity controlled, subject to availability and change without notice.
Stateroom Description & Pricing Info
|Cabin Type||Our Per Person Price|
|Deluxe Stateroom with Balcony-DEL||$6,160|
|Prestige Stateroom with Balcony-PR4||$6,880|
|Prestige Stateroom with Balcony-PR5||$7,210|
|Prestige Stateroom with Balcony-PR6||$7,570|
|Grand Deluxe Suite-GD6||$17,270|
|Grand Deluxe Suite-GD5||$17,270|
Rates are cruise only, per person, based on double occupancy. Government fees/taxes additional for all guests. Fuel surcharges may apply. Please ask your travel counselor for details. Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Restrictions may apply.
- Discover sublime New Zealand landscapes with exceptional diversity.
- Sail in New Zealand’s fjords, listed with UNESCO.
- A call at Picton, in the Marlborough region, famous for its vineyards and its submerged valleys.
- Meet the Maori people, brave warriors with ancestral traditions and customs.
- In Wellington, discover the Te Papa Tongarewa museum.
- The stopover in White Island, a volcanic island with an unreal atmosphere, between lunar landscapes and steam emanating from the numerous fumaroles.
- A lecturer passionate by New Zealand history will be on board.
Fares listed are per person, based on double occupancy, unless otherwise noted.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.