19-night Falklands, South Georgia, & Antarctica: Explorers & Kings Expedition
Ocean Endeavour is a comfortable, well-appointed small expedition ship expertly engineered to explore the Polar Regions. The ship has an ice-strengthened hull, Zodiacs for exploration and remote landings, and advanced navigation equipment. The newly-refurbished vessel offers a superb guest experience with an expansive choice of cabin categories, large cabins and common areas, a sundeck and observation area, plenty of deck space for polar landscape viewing, and lounges for learning and reflection. The ship's interiors have a contemporary aesthetic that provides a bright and spacious feel throughout.
Itinerary subject to change without notice. Please confirm itinerary at time of booking. Rates are capacity controlled, subject to availability and change without notice.
Stateroom Description & Pricing Info
|Cabin Type||Our Per Person Price|
|Twin Porthole Cabin-||$19,595|
|Twin Porthole Upper/Lower Cabin-||$19,595|
|Twin Window Cabin-||$20,395|
|Upper Deck Twin Cabin - Obstructed View-||$21,195|
|Upper Deck Double Cabin - Obstructed View-||$21,195|
|Twin Porthole Suite-||$22,095|
|Twin Porthole Suite 2-||$22,095|
|Superior Twin Cabin-||$23,195|
|Superior Double Cabin-||$23,195|
|Inside Single Cabin-||$23,495|
|Top Deck Double Cabin-||$24,195|
|Twin Window Suite-||$25,195|
|Twin Window Suite 2-||$25,195|
Rates are cruise only, per person, based on double occupancy. Government fees/taxes additional for all guests. Fuel surcharges may apply. Please ask your travel counselor for details. Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Restrictions may apply.
- Shipboard accommodation with daily housekeeping.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners on board throughout your voyage. (Please inform us of any dietary requirements as far in advance as possible. Unfortunately, the ships’ galleys cannot prepare kosher meals.)
- All shore landings per the daily program.
- Leadership throughout the voyage by our experienced Expedition leader, including shore landings and other activities.
- All Zodiac transfers and cruising per the daily program.
- Formal and informal presentations by our Expedition Team and guest speakers as scheduled.
- Photographic Journal on DVD, documenting the voyage.
- A pair of waterproof expedition boots on loan for shore landings.
- An official Quark Expeditions parka to keep.
- Coffee, tea and cocoa available around the clock.
- Hair dryer and bathrobes in every cabin.
- Comprehensive pre-departure materials, including a map and an informative Antarctic Reader.
- A group transfer upon disembarkation in Ushuaia from the ship to the local airport.
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the program.
- All luggage handling aboard ship.
- Emergency Evacuation insurance for all passengers to a maximum benefit of USD $100,000 per person.
All fares are per person, based on double occupancy (unless otherwise noted) and quoted in US dollars (US$). Rates for expeditions, flights, as well as optional pre-expedition and post-expedition extensions are based on tariffs and exchange rates in effect at the time of printing and are subject to change prior to departure. Substantial changes in tariffs, exchange rates and the price of fuel, services and labor sometimes increase the cost of expedition arrangements significantly. Quark reserves the right to alter prices or introduce surcharges accordingly, even if payment has been received in full. All travelers are required to pay for their excursion and additional purchases in conjunction with their excursion in the same currency. The fare does not include tobacco, alcoholic or special beverages (bottled or tap), miscellaneous extras, personal needs or medical care. Such goods and services, if available for purchase aboard the vessel/camp, are at the traveler's own expense. Payment for all such goods and services including any charges for extra baggage must be made in cash or by traveler's checks in US dollars (or other currency acceptable to the carrier) upon demand by the carrier prior to the traveler's disembarkation. Taxes, port charges, embarkation and loading expenses, stamps, health fees and any other charges whatsoever imposed by governmental authorities in any port or place shall be for the account of the traveler if not included in the fare paid to Quark.
To confirm reservations on all Quark products, a deposit of 20% (minimum US$1000 per person) is required at time of booking. The deposit may be paid by bank wire transfer, check, money order or major credit card. For any booking within 120 days of departure full payment is required. Final payment balances are due 120 days prior to departure.
Important reminder: Embracing the unexpected is part of the legacy – and excitement – of expedition travel. There are no guarantees that we can achieve everything we set out to accomplish. A measure of flexibility is something all of us must bring to a voyage. There are nearly 200 recognized sites in the Antarctic Peninsula and South Shetlands and the places mentioned above may be changed to others equally as interesting.
Exlusions - Rates specifically do not include:
- Any airfare unless otherwise specified in the itinerary.
- Passport and visa expenses.
- Government arrival and departure taxes.
- Any meals ashore with the exception of breakfast at the host hotel before embarkation and lunch on specified fly and cruise programs.
- Baggage, cancellation and medical travel insurance.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Laundry, bar, beverage and other personal charges unless specified.
- Telecommunications charges.
- The voluntary gratuity at the end of the voyage for shipboard staff and crew.
- Massage services.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.
Optional airfare; pre-/post-cruise hotel