7-night Glacier Bay National Park Adventure Cruise
The Wilderness Adventurer's interior complements the wild places it sails through and both public and private spaces are amenity-full. The main lounge evokes the feel of a wilderness lodge or neighborhood pub, with a long bar made from reclaimed Alaskan yellow cedar. Three accessible decks are ideal for keeping watch for wildlife and taking in the outdoors. The sun deck features roomy space for lounging and the observation deck offers for over-the-top viewing from the bow.
Itinerary subject to change without notice. Please confirm itinerary at time of booking. Rates are capacity controlled, subject to availability and change without notice.
Stateroom Description & Pricing Info
|Cabin Type||Our Per Person Price|
Rates are cruise only, per person, based on double occupancy. Government fees/taxes additional for all guests. Fuel surcharges may apply. Please ask your travel counselor for details. Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Restrictions may apply.
- THREE full days in Glacier Bay National Park—active exploration in the outback
- Maximum adventure ashore and afloat
- Tidewater glaciers: Margerie and Grand Pacific
- Haines—hiking, biking, rafting, and history
- Bushwhack and hike in old-growth forest and glacial outwash fields
- Whales and wildlife—bears, sea lions, seals, porpoises, eagles
- Birding at South Marble Island—puffins, oystercatchers, cormorants, kittiwakes
Fares are per person double occupancy, in USD. Triple rates are available in designated cabins (refer to deck plan); inquire for pricing details. Port taxes/fees are in included in your cruise fare.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.
<p>Optional roundtrip airfare.</p>
<p>Pre or post cruise hotel stay.</p>