14-night Fjords of Alaska
Active adventure is top-of-mind aboard the Wilderness Discoverer. Complementing the wilderness outside, the d
Please contact your travel advisor for more information.*
*Promotion is subject to availability, may not be combinable with certain fares or other amenity offers, is capacity controlled and may be withdrawn at any time. Other restrictions apply.
Itinerary subject to change without notice. Please confirm itinerary at time of booking. Rates are capacity controlled, subject to availability and change without notice.
Stateroom Description & Pricing Info
|Cabin Type||Our Per Person Price|
Rates are cruise only, per person, based on double occupancy. Government fees/taxes additional for all guests. Fuel surcharges may apply. Please ask your travel counselor for details. Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Restrictions may apply.
- Glaciers: Margerie, Grand Pacific, and Dawes
- Glacier Bay National Park; a park ranger joins you on board
- Whale watching and wildlife searches
- Mendenhall paddle and hike – or – Mt. Roberts Tram, raptor center and hike
- Tlingit culture—Kiksetti Totem Park and Chief Shakes Tribal House visit
- Birds and wildlife at South Marble Island—birding and sea lion haulout
- Beachcomb, hike, and bushwhack in muskeg and the Tongass National Forest
- Kayak, paddle board, and skiff in glacial fjords
- Captain’s choice adventure exploration
Fares are per person double occupancy, in USD. Triple rates are available in designated cabins (refer to deck plan); inquire for pricing details. Port taxes/fees are in included in your cruise fare.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.