10-night In the Heart of the Chilean Fjords Cruise
In May 2011, L'Austral joined PONANT's fleet. This superb mega-yacht with 132 staterooms is the result of the expertise of the Italian Fincantieri shipyard and French sophistication, as interpreted by designer Jean-Philippe Nuel. L'Austral remains faithful to our philosophy - to create a unique atmosphere, a subtle blend of luxury, intimacy and well-being.
A sleek silhouette softened by elegantly smooth contours and large, arched windows opening up to the sea and the light: so many features come together to give L'Austral her distinctive shape. Precious materials, discreet elegance and a perfect balance between chic and casual, combine to make you feel as if you are on your own private yacht. A design blending tradition and innovation, where a nautical mood has been subtly recreated. A welcoming atmosphere of relaxed sophistication revolves around shades of grey, taupe, white and ivory enlivened by touches of cinnamon, caramel and tan.. So many personal touches create the spirit of a "private yacht."
You will encounter unique itineraries, calls inaccessible to large ships, chic and elegant yacht-like ambiance, refined and personalized service as well as gastronomic cuisine.
FREE Unlimited WiFi is available on board all Ponant ships.*
*Internet access may be slower or in some situations interrupted, depending on certain geographic locations or circumstances beyond Ponant's control.
|Talcahuano||11/18/2020  12:00 AM||11/18/2020  6:00 PM|
|At Sea||11/19/2020  12:00 AM||11/19/2020  12:00 AM|
|Quemchi||11/20/2020  12:00 AM||11/20/2020  12:00 AM|
|Pulluche Channel||11/21/2020  12:00 AM||11/21/2020  12:00 AM|
|Tortel||11/22/2020  12:00 AM||11/22/2020  12:00 AM|
|English Narrows||11/23/2020  12:00 AM||11/23/2020  12:00 AM|
|Pio XI Glacier||11/23/2020  12:00 AM||11/23/2020  12:00 AM|
|El Brujo Glacier||11/24/2020  12:00 AM||11/24/2020  12:00 AM|
|d'Agostini Glacier||11/25/2020  12:00 AM||11/25/2020  12:00 AM|
|Garibaldi Glacier||11/26/2020  12:00 AM||11/26/2020  12:00 AM|
|Pia Fjord||11/26/2020  12:00 AM||11/26/2020  12:00 AM|
|Cape Horn||11/27/2020  12:00 AM||11/27/2020  12:00 AM|
|Beagle Channel||11/27/2020  12:00 AM||11/27/2020  12:00 AM|
Travel42 destination guide Availble
|11/28/2020  12:00 AM||11/28/2020  12:00 AM|
Itinerary subject to change without notice. Please confirm itinerary at time of booking. Rates are capacity controlled, subject to availability and change without notice.
Stateroom Description & Pricing Info
|Cabin Type||Our Per Person Price|
|Superior Oceanview Stateroom-SP3||$6,350|
|Deluxe Stateroom with Balcony-DEL||$6,770|
|Prestige Stateroom with Balcony-PR4||$7,430|
|Prestige Stateroom with Balcony-PR5||$7,740|
|Prestige Stateroom with Balcony-PR6||$8,070|
|Deluxe Suite with Balcony-DS6||$10,810|
|Prestige Suite with Balcony-PS5||$14,280|
|Prestige Suite with Balcony-PS6||$14,930|
|Owner's Suite with Balcony-SA||$14,930|
Rates are cruise only, per person, based on double occupancy. Government fees/taxes additional for all guests. Fuel surcharges may apply. Please ask your travel counselor for details. Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Restrictions may apply.
- Outings and shore visits in Zodiac®inflatables with a team of experienced naturalist guides.
- Observing glaciers, channels and fjords, and navigating along narrow passages.
- If weather conditions allow it, disembarking at Cape Horn and discovering its albatross sculpture created by the Chilean artist José Balcells Eyquem.
- The stop in Tortel, a picturesque village with wooden pontoons and footbridges, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Sailing along the Strait of Magellan (on the edge of Tierra del Fuego), and the Beagle Channel (with its so-called “Glacier Avenue”).
- Depending on opportunities, observing Magellanic penguins, caracaras, dolphins, humpback whales, fur seals, sea lions, condors and cormorants.
- Landscapes: fjords dominated by the snow-capped peaks of the Andes, iridescent glaciers, and mountain lakes with crystal-clear water
Fares listed are per person, based on double occupancy, unless otherwise noted.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.