TRAVELSTORE'S PROFESSIONAL TRAVEL CONSULTANTS are committed to providing personalized attention and the best service possible with your trip planning. We are not a call center, and you will always work with your travel planner or their back-up.
The TravelStore Advantage includes the value of our knowledge and expertise from our first-hand travel and the cumulative experience of our clients, and the added leverage we have with our preferred global suppliers, including airlines, hotels and resorts, cruise lines, tour companies, and our in-country destination specialists worldwide.
Our focus is to provide you objective and unbiased recommendations based on our cumulative expertise that best meet your travel needs and build relationships with our clients long term. Online booking sites do not offer personalized service and promote subjective and paid-for viewpoints to maximize profitability. One can cut their own hair, too, but the job is usually done better in the hands of a professional.
Having a a personal advocate adds much value and convenience to you, the traveler. Our travel advisors provide a safety net, save you time, and often save you money in the long run, especially with our exclusive offers, upgraded hotel accommodations, value-added amenities and more.
There is a cost to providing good service, and our many clients know any such costs are more than made up for the expertise and value we provide.
Per booking” or “per invoice” is a single charge covering all persons sharing the same itinerary booked on one invoice.
A “per ticket” or “per person” charge applies to each person.
Airline Tickets and Duty of Care:
• $35 (minimum per invoice) for all airline tickets, ticket exchanges or ticket refunds.
• $100 (minimum per ticket) handling fee for frequent flyer upgrade certificates, awards or mileage tickets.
Hotel Only Bookings:
As with airline tickets, one can book less costly non-refundable accommodations, or slightly higher priced refundable reservations. We work with thousands of 4- and 5-star hotels and resorts worldwide at which we make refundable reservations and provide added value amenities, as well as upgraded or best available rooms, as available.
While many travelers prefer to reserve a hotel on a credit card, paying in advance can also secure better pricing in some cases. Learn more about our preferred hotels and resorts program.
• A "Plan-To-Go Deposit" is required for customized travel arrangements, and is non-refundable:
-- for trips of up to 8 nights in length. $100 per person ($200 per couple)
-- for trips 9 – 14 nights in length: $175 per person ($350 per couple)
-- for trips 15 nights or more: $250 per person ($500 per couple)
(Depending on the type of trip, in some cases the Plan-To-Go Deposit may be applied as a credit toward the cost of booked arrangements. Please check with your travel consultant.)
• $150 (minimum per booking) for canceled cruises and/or tour packages after deposit is paid.
• $100 (minimum per person) non-refundable deposit for last-minute requests within two weeks of departure for research and special handling, in addition to the Plan-to-Go Deposit fee.
• $50 for each change on a vacation package booking after a deposit is paid (per booking).
• $20 for a printed copy of electronic documents (if you prefer not to download yourself).
• $15 (minimum) for express (overnight) delivery of tickets or documents.
• $35 for returned checks.
If you have questions about any these charges, please contact your travel expert for clarification.
If you would like to plan your next trip with our experts, you can call us or send us your request and we will get back with you.