TravelStore's Independent Affiliates Program
TravelStore's family is comprised of an inside sales team as well as our Independent Affiliates (commonly called independent contractors). If you are an established professional travel advisor looking to affiliate or make a change with your host agency, we would be pleased to discuss how TravelStore can be a good fit for you. If you are new to the business and want to get onboard, we would be happy to review your situation and discuss how we can help mentor your success.
As an Independent Affiliate, you earn 100% of commissions from all sales, including airfare, and pay us a fee for the services we provide you. The most important of these services can include:
- an on-the-ball accounting department that processes and tracks all payments and commissions
- preferred commissions with the world's best suppliers
- preferential airline and hotel relationships
- the leverage provided by affiliating with a highly respected host, rated as one of the larger agencies in the U.S.
- online commission tracking
- a hotel commission collection service
- a turn key digital marketing program customized to you
- optionally available print publications with your branding
- an employee-owned company with a unique culture, where staff value each person's contribution
- supplier bonuses that are paid directly to you where based on individual sales
- one of the best cruise programs, with overrides and exclusive benefits for your clients
- extensive training opportunities
- recognition programs for top producers
- commission program on business you refer to us and don't wish to handle
- ability to dial-in to "live" in-office vendor presentations from home
- CRM and sales tools that make your work more efficient
TravelStore is a Premium Member of ASTA, an affiliate member of BCD and a top ranking member of Signature Travel Network. If you are presently affiliated with another travel consortium, we would be pleased to discuss how Signature's tools and benefits are top-of-class and can be of benefit to you.
For more information, contact a General Manager of a branch nearest you, or: