TravelStore's Independent Affiliates (IA) Program
TravelStore's family is comprised of our inside sales team as well as our Independent Affiliate travel agents (commonly called independent contractors). If you are an established professional travel advisor looking to affiliate with a strong, well-established agency with an exceptional reputation, or to make a change with your host agency, we would be pleased to discuss how TravelStore can be a good fit for you. If you are new to the business, we would be happy to review your situation and discuss how we can help mentor your success.
As an Independent Affiliate, you can take advantage of our preferred supplier relationships and commissions. You'll earn 100% of your sales commissions, including airfare. You pay us a negotiated fee for the services we provide you.
17 Reasons to consider TravelStore:
- an accounting team that processes and tracks all payments and commissions
- preferred commissions with the world's best suppliers
- preferential airline and hotel relationships
- the leverage provided by affiliating with a highly respected host, rated as one of the top agencies in the U.S.
- online commission tracking
- a hotel commission collection service
- a turn-key digital marketing program customized to you
- optionally available print publications with your branding
- an employee-owned company with a unique culture, where staff value each person's contribution
- supplier bonuses that are paid directly to you where based on individual sales
- one of the best cruise programs, with overrides and exclusive benefits for your clients
- extensive training opportunities
- CruiseTrak to keep you proactively advised of cruise price changes
- recognition programs for top producers
- commission program on business you refer to us and don't wish to handle
- ability to dial-in to "live" in-office vendor presentations from home
- CRM and sales tools that make your work more efficient
TravelStore is a Premium Member of ASTA, an affiliate member of BCD and a top ranking member of Signature Travel Network. If you are presently affiliated with another travel consortium and reluctant to change, we would be pleased to discuss how Signature's tools and benefits are top-of-class and can be of more benefit to you.
Want to learn more about becoming an independent travel agent? Contact a General Manager of a branch nearest you, or: