Whether it’s the rat in your subway station or the redwood in your local park, you may be making eye contact with nature (sometimes literally) more often than you might realize. For some, that’s enough. (We hate rats, too.) For others, there’s more to explore and inquire about.
Thanks to our national parks, you can discover a range of brilliant ecosystems and environments. Have you been to the Grand Canyon? Yellowstone? Yosemite? Acadia? We can make that trip happen without you roughin’ it on a cot from the ‘90s. That’s right: you don’t have to surrender luxury to do this.
You can take a honeymoon; discover Native American history; go on a road trip; explore the cuisine of the country; bond with your family; and more on your next great American vacation. It’s all custom so that it’s all you. Stay in lodges or luxury resorts; go on a private tour by foot, car, or horseback; speak with local specialists in history, photography, and geology; and more.
You might be thinking:
Okay, okay. So, you mentioned some really, really cool things, but I’m still not impressed. Well, perhaps some of our favorite trip moments will help inspire you:
- Rafting through red-rock canyons on the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon
- Hiking and picnicing along lakes and meadows in Grand Teton National Park
- Having a meal in a wine cave and blending your own vino in Napa and Sonoma
- Meeting humpback whales among Alaska’s glaciers and icebergs
- Marveling at the marble, stalactites, and stalagmites inside Crystal Cave
We love city vacations, too. But we also love getting close with nature. We also believe that getting close with nature shouldn’t mean that you sacrifice luxury, privacy, or customization. We’ll provide all that. The nation’s nature will provide the rest.