Disney Cruise Line : Disney Wonder
Disney Magic offers an almost endless array of fantastic entertainment that is sure to be loved by every guest onboard. Guests can behold Broadway-caliber, song-and-dance spectaculars starring favorite Disney characters, or watch first-run films in the Buena Vista Theatre. There are uniquely themed nightclubs and lounges where both children and adults can listen to live music, dance, or participate in fun games and activities. And thanks to the fresh, expertly prepares cuisine made available 24 hours a day, dining aboard the Disney Magic is sure to satisfy the appetites of the entire family.
Disney Style Family Fun includes:
- Original Disney stage productions
- Movies on deck
- First-run films
- Delightful Disney dining
- Deck parties plus fireworks at sea on most voyages
- Family clubs with game shows, karaoke and family dance parties
- Splashtacular pools, plus slides and splash zones
- Activity-filled sports deck
It is customary to give gratuities in recognition of service, which guests will be treated to in abundance aboard the ship. As a guideline, Disney suggests the following, but gratuities are always at guest's discretion:
Per Guest Per Cruise:
- Dining Room Server - $12.00
- Dining Room Asst. Server - $9.00
- Dining Room Head Server - $3.00
- Stateroom Host/Hostess - $12.00
- Dining Room Server - $16.00
- Dining Room Asst. Server - $12.00
- Dining Room Head Server - $4.00
- Stateroom Host/Hostess - $16.00
- Dining Room Server - $28.00
- Dining Room Asst. Server - $21.00
- Dining Room Head Server - $7.00
- Stateroom Host/Hostess - $28.00
- Dining Manager - At guest's discretion
- Room Service - At guest's discretion
- Palo - Gratuity included
- Vista Spa & Salon - At guest's discretion
- Babysitting - Gratuity not expected
- Port Adventures - Optional; not included in port adventure price
Guests can choose to pre-pay gratuities for their party up to three days before their vacation begins by contacting Disney Cruise Line; or, for the convenience of guests who have not pre-paid, the suggested gratuity amounts will be added to their onboard account, based on the length of the voyage as shown above.
Guests wishing to modify or make changes to the gratuity amounts, or wanting to pay in cash, can stop by the Guest Services desk onboard at anytime during the sailing.
Please note: a 15% gratuity is automatically added to bar, beverage, wine and deck service tabs. All gratuities can be charged to the guest's room.
There is a health center onboard, and a physician and nurse are on call 24 hours a day to provide basic medical services on every cruise. The physician and nurse are employed by a company independent from Disney Cruise Line. Standard prevailing fees will be charged for all physician and nurse services.
Onboard laundry and dry-cleaning services (with stateroom pickup) are available for a charge.
There is a self-service Guest Laundry Room with coin-operated washers and dryers, along with detergent and ironing equipment. For safety reasons, the provided irons or steamers may be used in the laundry room only; personal irons cannot be brought aboard.