Optional Private Excursions available for purchase
Avoid the crowds and hustle and bustle associated with a group activity. For a memorable trip ashore, we invite you to consider a private shore excursion. Enjoy the undivided attention of your own driver/guide and the flexibility of experiencing the aspects of the local culture that most interest you. Below are just some samples of the private shore excursions we can arrange for you. Give us a call or email us. Let us personalize your experience!
- Explore the fascinating culture of Lombok with a visit to Nusa Tenggara Barat Province Museum.
- Your tour then proceeds to Narmada Water Palace. The centrepiece here is a large artificial lake whose shape resembles Segara Anak in the caldera of the Rinjani Volcano.
- Lingsar, a large temple complex built in 1714, is the place of worship for Wetu Telu Islam. The Hindu temple is in the northern section and features a fountain.
- Continue heading north. The road rises over two small hills offering the best panoramic view of the sea dotted with colourful triangular sailed fishing catamarans returning home.
- Enjoy a sumptuous Indonesian buffet lunch served at an international restaurant inside the resort.
- In the central city of Mataram, you’ll stop to visit the pearl shops. More shopping opportunities abound at Banyu Mulek village, famous for handmade pottery.
- Take a cidomo ride (traditional horse cart) around the village to see the skilled villagers processing clay into beautiful export quality pottery.
Tour can operate: Full day
Wheelchair Accessible: No
Physical Activity Level: Moderate
- Pick up and drop off at Lembar Port
- Entrance Fees, English speaking guide assistance
- Soft drinks / mineral water / refreshments / lunch
- Cidomo (horse cart) ride
- Personal expenses, telephone, laundry service, tips and gratuities, personal travel insurance.
- All services which are not mentioned on the program above.