Optional Private Excursions available for purchase
Avoid the crowds and hustle and bustle associated with a group activity. For a memorable trip ashore, we invite you to consider a private shore excursion. Enjoy the undivided attention of your own driver/guide and the flexibility of experiencing the aspects of the local culture that most interest you. Below are just some samples of the private shore excursions we can arrange for you. Give us a call or email us. Let us personalize your experience!
Take the time to explore the narrow little streets and markets. In the Place aux Herbes, the fishermen sell their catch and local farmers their fruit and vegetables. The real heart of the town is the Place des Lices. Here, the locals play boules under the shade of plane trees surrounded by some fine restaurants. If shopping for luxury items is your thing, all the major French and Italian designers have boutiques in St Tropez.
- Explore St Tropez's narrow streets and markets, where fishermen sell their fresh catch
Tour Can Operate: Morning / Afternoon
Wheelchair Accessible: Please enquire for more information
Physical Activity Level: Light
• Private transport by luxury car or minivan
• An expert local driver-guide for 4 hours
• Entrance fees to all sights and museums
• All taxes
• All cruise travel, personal items, meals and associated costs