Optional Private Excursions available for purchase
Avoid the crowds and hustle and bustle associated with a group activity. For a memorable trip ashore, we invite you to consider a private shore excursion. Enjoy the undivided attention of your own driver/guide and the flexibility of experiencing the aspects of the local culture that most interest you. Below are just some samples of the private shore excursions we can arrange for you. Give us a call or email us. Let us personalize your experience!
You will be picked up at the pier of your Cruise Ship by your expert guide and host prior being privately transferred to the Cozumel FBO Airport (transfer time is of approx. 10 minutes), where you will have a speedy check in for your unforgettable flight aboard a privately chartered plane.
You will fly in your privately chartered Cessna Grand Caravan 208B plane to the Kahua airport (45 minutes); you gain an unusual and unique perspective of the flat but lush topography as well as dozens of “Cenotes” or Wells of the Yucatan Peninsula.
Upon arrival to Kahua your deluxe vehicle awaits to transfer you privately to the famed archaeological site of Chichén Itzá (20 minutes). Upon arrival you will enter the site and enjoy a privately guided visit to the areas of most interest; depending on interest, hunger, and day light, you may choose the length of your time inside the site.
Leaving the site, you will be treated to an a la carte three course lunch at the Hacienda Chichén Itzá before returning to the Kahua airport for your return flight and transfer back to your Cruise
Tour Duration: 6 Hours
- Private Flight on Cessna 208 Grand Caravan (12 seats + pilot)
- Certified expert bi-lingual guide and expert staff
- 3 course a la Carte lunch at Hacienda Chichén with non-alcoholic beverages
- Cool bottled water throughout the expedition
- Entrance fees to Chichén Itzá and Cenote (if time permits)
- Ground transportation in Deluxe Suburban (up to 6 guests) or Mercedes Benz Sprinters (up to 12 guests).
- Airport taxes
- Gratuities for your Tour Guide, and Drivers